- All Open Identity Exchange members in good standing are eligible to vote.
- All Open Identity Exchange General Members in good standing are eligible to nominate themselves or other members and can ‘second’ the nominations of others. There is an expectation that the organisation or individual seeking to be a board level representative commits to direct 50% of their membership fees to OIX UK | Europe.
- All nominations require written’ seconds’ from an Open Identity Exchange General Member(s) in good standing.
- Previous General Member Representatives are eligible to be put forward or put themselves forward, as candidates.
- All candidates will be required to respond to the Nomination Questions.
- All candidates responses to the Nomination Questions will be posted at the Open Identity Exchange UK | Europe website.
- The candidate receiving the highest number, and second highest number of votes will be appointed as the General Member Board Representative and the Alternate Representative respectively.
- Term is for one year, January 2019 – January 2020
Questions? Please contact Stephanie Meli
VOTING is NOW CLOSED!
Voting began at 11am on Mon 7th January 2019 & closed at 5pm on Fri 18th January 2019.
This year we implemented the use a single transferable vote / instant-runoff system for the election of the OIX UK | Europe Board, General member representative, to replace the first-past-the-post approach we’ve used previously. Read more about this on our BLOG.
- John Harrison, PIB-d Ltd
- Frank Joshi, Mvine
- Rob Laurence, Innovate Identity
- Steve Pannifer, Consult Hyperion
Election: Nomination Questions
The OIX UK | Europe Executive Committee suggested a few questions that candidates may want to publicly address in their candidate statements:
- What are the key opportunities you see for the OIX UK | Europe Chapter in 2019?
- How will you demonstrate your commitment to the work of the chapter in terms of resources, focus and leadership?
- What would you like to see accomplished, and how do you plan to make these things happen?
- What resources will you and your organisation bring to help the chapter attain its goals?
- What current or past experiences, skills, or interests will inform your contributions and views?
Please click on each candidate’s name above to read their candidate statement and how they answered these questions.
|General Members Informed by Email||14th November 2018|
|Nominations Open||14th November 2018|
|Social Media Promotion||26th November 2018|
|Nominations Close||13th December 2018|
|Election Begins||7th January 2019|
|Election Ends||18th January 2019|
|Nominees Advised||22nd January 2019|
|First Board Meeting||29th January 2019|