OIX projects are member led and can accelerate a dynamic market of open standards based services. Public and private sector organisations alike benefit from collaborative development of the open standards. The OIX process ensures services are developed in a fair and transparent manner. OIX UK focuses on the needs of the user.
- OIX is designed to complement sector or subject specific organisations development of open standards
- OIX projects identify at the outset the aspects of a project for which open standards will be considered and describe the results in Project Reports and White Papers
- OIX projects aim to deliver services, standards and schemes registered at OIXNet
- oversight to ensure all rules are met by all project participants
- administration of funding of projects
- communication of project results once agreed through the OIX UK project reports and white papers, website and workshops
- OIX requires a 10% Project Facilitation Fee (min £2,500)
* All projects must be affirmatively approved by the Executive Committee during 1st April – 1st October 2016.