- All Open Identity Exchange members in good standing are eligible to vote.
- All Open Identity Exchange General Members in good standing are eligible to nominate themselves or other members and can ‘second’ the nominations of others. There is an expectation that the organisation or individual seeking to be a board level representative commits to direct 50% of their membership fees to OIX UK.
- All nominations require written’ seconds’ from an Open Identity Exchange General Member(s) in good standing.
- All candidates will be required to respond to the Nomination Questions.
- All candidates responses to the Nomination Questions will be posted at the Open Identity Exchange UK website.
- The candidate receiving the highest number, and second highest number of votes will be appointed as the General Member Board Representative and the Alternate Representative respectively.
- Term is for one year, January 2018 – January 2019
Questions? Please contact Sue Dawes
Election: Nomination Questions
- What are the key opportunities you see for the OIX UK Chapter in 2018?
- How will you demonstrate your commitment to the work of the chapter in terms of resources, focus and leadership?
- What would you like to see accomplished, and how do you plan to make these things happen?
- What resources will you and your organisation bring to help the chapter attain its goals?
- What current or past experiences, skills, or interests will inform your contributions and views?
|General Members Informed at OIX Economics of Identity III||17th November 2017|
|General Members Informed by Email||W/c 4th December 2017|
|Nominations Open||6th December 2017|
|Nominations Close||22nd December 2017|
|Election Begins||8th January 2018|
|Election Ends||24th January 2018|
|Nominees Advised||26th January 2018|
|First Board Meeting||30th January 2018|