Date(s) - Sep 12, 2017 - Sep 13, 2017
Balancing User Experience, Privacy, and Security for the Connected Consumer
Dive Deeper into the World of CIAM
The combination of Identity & Access Management and Customer Relationship Management continues to be a core element for any digital business. Because of all the different data sources, Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) needs to be secure, clear and user-friendly at the same time. This combination must be taken seriously to provide a smooth Customer Experience (CX) and to guarantee that every consumer can control the access of his personal information.
The Consumer Identity World is the place where you can dive deeper into the world of CIAM. Learn more about privacy by design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.
To reduce cyber-crime, fraud or other illegal activities, companies have to impose strong regulations to put in place mechanisms for “Knowing Your Customer.” These mechanisms would utilize analytics to develop baseline patterns for all their customers and to be able to spot behaviour anomalies and investigate and block suspicious activities. Having an IAM infrastructure designed for managing consumer identities can significantly help the KYC effort.
Nevertheless, the EU General Data Protection Regulation is coming soon. Be prepared to deal with the personally identifiable information of EU citizens when compliance is required on May 25, 2018. Be part of the Consumer Identity World to get ready for treating your customer data right.
The Consumer Identity World USA takes place 12-13 September 2017 at the Meydenbauer Center in Seattle.
- Consumer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) – The need to combine Identity & Access Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Consumer First – User-friendly login procedures while preventing your customers from fraud and cyber risks
- The GDPR clock is ticking: Be prepared for May 25, 2018
- Consent Life Cycle Management – every consumer must be able to control the access of his personal information
- Get to know your customer (KYC)
- Privacy by Design – secure personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way
- Customer Experience (CX) – how to provide a remarkable user journey
- PSD2 – the Payment Service Directive version 2 will be in force January 2018
- Get the latest Market Overview: Available CIAM Solutions and their Maturity Level
Meet IT Professionals, Security Architects, Analysts, CXOs and decision makers from IT and Marketing as well as end users of every branch.
More information and the opportunity register can be found at https://www.kuppingercole.com/events/ciw2017usa
OIX Members receive preferential rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.